Friday, November 28, 2008

The geese are going over... But to where...?

Lots of geese going over, early this morning. Not one huge 'V' of them. Lots and lots of small-ish lines and groups of them. I finally went out and tried to get some pictures. 'Twas very cold out in the back yard, so I didn't stay out there too long. But I got a few.


Geese over-night to the East... In the spent corn fields near the Creek. I don't understand why so many smaller groups were flying sort-of to the West this morning though. Wonder if they meet up with others, who over-nighted in corn fields, a bit to the West of here. And they'll all get together and form big 'V' formations and continue on South? Maybe...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I had to put the following pic up.... Just because I think they are so cute together. :-) The main actors in the film 'Twilight.' Robert and Kristin.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...




No comments: